Comcast offers Internet access to low-income families for $9.95/month
Internet Essentials from Comcast offers low-cost Internet service, discounted computer equipment and free digital literacy training to families with at least one child eligible to participate in the National School Lunch Program.
Internet Essentials Includes:
* 10 Mbps Internet service for just $9.95 a month + tax
* No activation fees and no equipment rental fees
* Option to purchase a computer for just $149.99 + tax
* Access to free Internet training online, in print and in person
* A wireless gateway, delivering in-home WiFi at no additional cost
For additional information about Internet Essentials, including program eligibility criteria, please visit www.internetessentials.com.