Class Dues for the 2019-2020 school year
August 7, 2019
Dear USCHS Families:
We are so excited for the 2019/2020 school year to begin! We have so many great activities planned for the new school year, we can't wait to get the school year rolling! We ask that you please play your annual class dues by October 15, 2019.
Class Dues Explanation:
- All Upper St. Clair High School students are asked to pay an annual Class Dues of $50 - for a four-year total of $200.
- The Class Dues system was implemented several years ago to replace class fundraisers and has been overwhelmingly successful. Class Dues are used to cover the cost of your child’s senior t-shirt, five senior breakfasts, the senior picnic, the senior banquet, prom ticket, graduation cap and gown, and graduation expenses.
- Students who do not participate in Class Dues each year will be charged a prorated fee for each class-sponsored senior year event they choose to attend. For example, if a student paid only three years of dues ($150), he/she would pay 25 percent of the charge to attend each event. Likewise, if he/she paid two years of dues ($100), he/she would pay 50 percent of the charge.
- You can pay your class dues all at once ($200) or pay them in $50 payments through out each year your child attends USCHS.
- NOT SURE YOU'VE PAID CLASS DUES IN THE PAST? Don't worry! Pay this year's dues and we will worry about your back payments during your child's senior year. We get so many class dues account inquiries, it is hard to keep up! Our first priority is to answer senior class families because their accounts need to be paid in full to attend senior events. Underclassmen are not restricted in any way if class dues are not up to date.
To pay your student’s Class Dues, please enclose your check (payable to USCHS) along with the completed Class Dues form in an envelope clearly marked CLASS DUES, your child’s name and Class of 20XX. Envelopes can be dropped off in the Activities Office (located in cafe321, adjacent to the cafeteria), in the main office, or mailed to the high school:
Upper St. Clair High School
ATTN. Activities Office – Class Dues
1825 McLaughlin Run Road
Upper St. Clair, PA. 15241
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding Class Dues, please contact Brooke Tarcson, activities coordinator, at email@example.com. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
Danny Holzer, Student Activities Director
Brooke Tarcson, Student Activities Coordinator