2020-21 Fall sports registration begins June 1
May 29, 2020
Beginning with the upcoming 2020-21 school year, the Upper St. Clair School District will be using Allegheny Health Network Sports Medicine for all athletic training needs. One of the features AHN brings to Upper St. Clair is Healthy Roster. Healthy Roster is a free mobile website program connecting parents and coaches from Upper St. Clair with their licensed athletic trainer to improve communication and care for student-athletes.
The program is HIPPA compliant – meaning your child’s information is secure and available only to individuals you choose.
Some of the changes include:
- The Upper St. Clair Athletic Department will be using this online tool to register student-athletes this year. We will no longer be using Family ID.
- Registration fees will not be collected until AFTER tryouts. Student-athletes will be required to pay the appropriate fee (see below) once they have made the team. More information on the payment procedure will be coming.
To create a new account and get started using Healthy Roster, download Healthy Roster from the App Store (iPhone users) or Google Play (Android users) and enter the following code: PANTHERS.
Download more info about Healthy Roster
2020-21 Upper St. Clair High School Athletic Fees
- Maximum Yearly Registration Fee for Single Student Multi-Sport: $175
- Maximum Yearly Registration Fee per Family: $275
- All monies collected help to support the district’s athletic programs.
- If registration fees present a financial hardship and/or would prohibit your child’s participation, please contact Dr. Rozzo, superintendent of schools, at email@example.com so that we can assist.
Tier One Sports: $100
- Track & Field, spring
Tier Two Sports: $75
- Cross Country
Tier Three Sports: $50
- Field Hockey
- Indoor Track & Field, winter