Parent PortalThe USCSD Parent Portal is used annually for Back-to-School Online registration for ALL students K-12 and provides families of students in grades 5-12 with secure online access to information regarding their child(ren)'s academic progress, including grades, attendance and schedules.
Current Parent Portal UsersIf you already have a Parent Portal account created from last year, you do NOT need to create another. Just log in and be sure that all students in your family are associated with your account.
Add other students to your account:
- Once logged in, select Students from the dropdown menu located in the upper right hand corner.
- Click Associate Student and enter the student ID.
Can't remember your login:If you know that you created an account previously but cannot remember your login information, go to the Parent Portal login page and then click on the link for "Forgot your password?" A password reset link will be sent to you via email.
New to Parent PortalAccess the Parent Portal login page and select “Create Account.” Enter the information, which must match the information within the district's student information system:
- Parent First Name
- Parent Last Name
- Parent Login Name (enter whatever unique login name you would like)
- Parent Email Address
- Student’s Name
- Student ID Number (Student ID numbers are emailed to families during Back-to-School online in early August. Other times of the year, families may contact their respective school office.)
If you have multiple students, once logged in, access the More dropdown menu from the upper right hand corner. Select Students and then click Associate Student and enter the student ID. Once all of your children are attached to your account, access the dropdown menu in the upper right hand corner and select Forms to begin and complete the registration process.
Need Assistance?If you are a parent or guardian, you can get the information you need to create an account by emailing email@example.com. In your email, include the following information:
- Student's Name
- Student's ID Number (if you have it)
- His/her date of birth
- Your name
- Your relationship to the student
- Your email address
If at any time you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you.