Office of AdvancementThe Office of Advancement connects community members with new and exciting opportunities to support strategic, integrated and visionary initiatives that will significantly enrich the district’s mission.Whatever your K-12 interest, you can make a big impact in assisting the school district to accomplish the goals of the USC Board of School Directors:
If you are interested in making a contribution to the Upper St. Clair School District, please contact:Sheila Gorgonio, Director of Advancement412-833-1600 ext. 2826 | firstname.lastname@example.orgMike Junko, Advancement Assistant - Athletics412-833-1600 ext. 2506 | email@example.com
- Help grow the 1:1 technology initiative.
- Fund the High School: Re-Imagining initiative.
- Contribute to the expanding STEAM initiatives.
- Support the Capital Projects.
- ...or enhance your favorite school program.
Learn about a few of the projects that have been made possible through private support:
- Innovation Hub @ USC High School
- Upper St. Clair awarded active learning classroom by Steelcase Education
- USC senior creates augmented reality sandbox
- Boyce welcomes Innovation Hub | Video: Grant helps Boyce propel its STEAM program
- Private donors advance PLC initiative
- SHOP@USC wins top national award
- Private funding transforms student-centered space
- Upper St. Clair looks to alumni for added educational value