January Menus (PDFs)
- Elementary: Breakfast | Lunch
- Boyce Middle School: Breakfast | Lunch
- Fort Couch Middle School: Breakfast | Lunch
- High School: Breakfast | Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5
December Menus (PDFs):
Click here to access menus for all Upper St. Clair schools.
Menus are available as downloadable PDFs as well as all NEW interactive menus that provide detailed nutritional information.
Click here to learn more about this service.If you have any questions or concerns regarding your child's SchoolCafe account, please contact Rose Ogden at email@example.com or via phone 412-833-1600 ext. 2258.
Free/Reduced Priced Meals are available for qualifying families. Family circumstances can change at any time; therefore, please know that applications can be completed anytime during the school year.
- Elementary: Breakfast - $1.20 | Lunch - $2.60
- Boyce: Breakfast - $1.20 | Lunch: Regular - $2.60, Premium - $3.50
- Fort Couch: Breakfast - $1.30 Lunch: Regular - $2.90, Premium $3.50
- High School: Breakfast: Regular - $1.30, Premium - $1.85 | Lunch: Regular - $2.90, Premium - $3.50
- Click here to apply online for Free/Reduced Priced Meals
- OR click here to download and print the application
- Those who qualify for free/reduced price lunch may also qualify for low-cost Internet service. Click here for info.
For questions or concerns regarding Free/Reduced Priced Meals, contact:
Rose Ogden, Nutrition Center Secretary
412-833-1600 ext. 2258 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Account Balances
Per school board policy, students will never be denied a reimbursable meal for breakfast or lunch regardless of their account balance. However, students will not be permitted to charge a second meal or a la carte/snack items to their accounts if they have a negative balance.
All families are strongly encouraged to check the balance of their students’ meal accounts online at www.schoolcafe.com. Due to recent changes in the Pennsylvania Public School Code as well as school district policy, our food service staff is not permitted to provide courtesy reminders directly to students regarding low or negative balances. All communication regarding student meal accounts must occur directly with parents/guardians.
Through our meal payment system – www.schoolcafe.com – families have the ability to signup to receive low balance alerts via email and/or text message. We strongly encourage families to signup for these no-cost alerts. Should you wish to restrict your student’s ability to purchase items from the nutrition center in any way, please contact Jennifer Marken, director of food services, via email at email@example.com.
Special Dietary Needs
Families with students that have special dietary needs should complete and return the following form to the student's school nurse. The information will be shared with the food service staff.
Jennifer Marken, Food Service Director
412-833-1600 ext. 2287 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For general inquiries, email: email@example.com