Click here for interactive menus (powered by nutrislice)
Aramark and the USC Food Services department are excited to announce the launch of the Nutrislice website. Nutrislice is a single software platform that delivers a complete digital dining experience in the palm of your hand! You can view daily breakfast and lunch menu items and see all the food nutritional information, including fat, calorie, carb counts and more. There is a filter based on allergens and ingredients. It is accessible from a desktop, free mobile app and Amazon Alexa. Stay up to date on food specials and wellness content. Visit Nutrislice
March 2020 Lunch Menus:
- Boyce Middle School
- Fort Couch Middle School
- Upper St. Clair High School: March 2-6 | March 9-13 | March 16-20 | March 23-27 | March 3-April 3
Global Adventure Ace nutrition education program (for grades K-6)
Click here to learn more about this service.If you have any questions or concerns regarding your child's SchoolCafe account, please contact Rose Ogden at email@example.com or via phone 412-833-1600 ext. 2258.
Free/Reduced Priced Meals are available for qualifying families. Family circumstances can change at any time; therefore, please know that applications can be completed anytime during the school year.
- Elementary: Breakfast - $1.20 | Lunch - $2.60
- Boyce: Breakfast - $1.20 | Lunch: Regular - $2.60, Premium - $3.50
- Fort Couch: Breakfast - $1.30 Lunch: Regular - $2.90, Premium $3.50
- High School: Breakfast: Regular - $1.30, Premium - $1.85 | Lunch: Regular - $2.90, Premium - $3.50
- Families can submit Free and Reduced-Priced Meal Applications online by logging in to www.schoolcafe.com. The application process is quick and easy. This process will require an adult to login using the Student ID of any student in your household. Applying online will speed up the determination process and benefits can be utilized sooner. Please remember to include all students in your household that attend USC schools on the same application.
- OR click here to download and print the application
- Those who qualify for free/reduced price lunch may also qualify for low-cost Internet service. Click here for info.
For questions or concerns regarding Free/Reduced Priced Meals, contact:
Rose Ogden, Nutrition Center Secretary
412-833-1600 ext. 2258 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Account Balances
Per school board policy, students will never be denied a reimbursable meal for breakfast or lunch regardless of their account balance. However, students will not be permitted to charge a second meal or a la carte/snack items to their accounts if they have a negative balance.
All families are strongly encouraged to check the balance of their students’ meal accounts online at www.schoolcafe.com. Due to recent changes in the Pennsylvania Public School Code as well as school district policy, our food service staff is not permitted to provide courtesy reminders directly to students regarding low or negative balances. All communication regarding student meal accounts must occur directly with parents/guardians.
Through our meal payment system – www.schoolcafe.com – families have the ability to signup to receive low balance alerts via email and/or text message. We strongly encourage families to signup for these no-cost alerts. Should you wish to restrict your student’s ability to purchase items from the nutrition center in any way, please contact Ashley Lindhurst, director of food services, via email at email@example.com.
Special Dietary Needs
Families with students that have special dietary needs should complete and return the following form to the student's school nurse. The information will be shared with the food service staff.
Ashley Lindhurst, Food Service Director
412-833-1600 ext. 2287 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For general inquiries, email: email@example.com