2021 Senior Class Information
This information will be updated and expanded as the year progresses. Check back often!
All events are subject to change based on Covid-19 state guidelines.
Important Senior Class Dates:
We are so excited to celebrate the class of 2021!
Decision Day Picnic
April 30, 2021
- Location: USCHS Stadium
- A picnic lunch will be offered to all seniors during their regularly scheduled lunch time.
- Remote students are able to attend, please use this form to RSVP (you must RSVP to attend).
Cap & Gown Distribution
May 5 & 6, 2021
Wednesday, May 5th (Cafe321)
- Any free mod
- After school until 3:00 p.m.
- 11:30 - 3:00 p.m. (Cafe321 - enter through theater doors)
Thursday, May 6th (Cafe321)
- Any free mod/lunch/ART time
- After school until 3:30 p.m.
- 2:30 - 3:30 p.m. (Cafe321 - enter through theater doors)
May 20, 2021
- Seniors will be treated to a food truck picnic and games during all lunch mods
- Field Day games will be played
- Senior Superlatives will be announced.
- Remote students are able to attend, please use this form to RSVP (You must RSVP to attend).
Senior Last Day of Class
Friday, June 4, 2021
- This is the last full day of school (remote or in-person) for the Class of 2021.
Sunday, June 6, 2021
- Location: Upper St. Clair High School Campus
- Time: 6pm
- Seniors will participate in a car parade with the community invited to attend.
Graduation Practice (mandatory)
Monday, June 7, 2021
- 7:30am – 10:00am (approx. end time)
- Location: USCHS
- Remote students should attend along with all in-school students.
- Seniors will enter the athletic entrance and report to the LARGE GYM.
- Practice should end around 10:00 a.m.
- Seniors will grab a donut as they leave practice.
- If a senior needs bus transportation home from practice, please use this form to sign-up for bus transportation.
Tuesday, June 8, 2021
- Location: Heinz Field
- Arrival: 7 - 8pm, Event: 8 - 10pm
- Any senior whose class dues are paid in full can attend the event.
- Many more details will be communicated soon, including how to sign up for the event.
Wednesday, June 9, 2021
Rain date: Thursday, June 10
Rain date: Friday, June 11
This is to inform you of the Senior year-end activities sponsored and authorized by the high school and the responsibilities each student may need to fulfill prior to graduation. Please become acquainted with the information and cooperate with us in making these activities not only meaningful and enjoyable, but also safe and appropriate.
- Location: USCHS
- Baccalaureate – 5:30pm Senior class only (Gymnasium)
Commencement – 7:00pm USCHS Stadium
- Two guest tickets per senior
- More information will be communicated soon.
- Purchase a photo of your senior receiving their diploma - M&M Photography Graduation Photo Order Form
Using, possessing or being under the influence of drugs and alcohol is strictly prohibited by school policy and State law. The administration will have detection devices to be used with students suspected of being under the influence of any banned substance. If a suspected student refuses to take part in any detection test, the school district’s drug and alcohol policy as outlined in the Student/Parent Handbook will be enforced. Pennsylvania Statute 6306.1 prohibits students to possess or use tobacco on school property or any property under the control of the School District. The Senior Banquet held at Valley Brook Country Club and the Prom held at Heinz Field, Pittsburgh are still under the control of the school district. Please refer to Appendix #5 of the Student/Parent Handbook that lists major infractions and administrative options as all school rules are in effect at these events. If there are any specific questions or problems concerning any of this information, please contact the Senior Class Sponsor, Mr. Holzer at 412-833-1600, ext. 2263.