The Parent Teacher Council is an umbrella
organization that provides leadership and coordination
for all the PTA/PTOs/PTSOs in the school district.
What does Council do for you?
If you'd like to get involved and volunteer in any of the Upper St. Clair schools, please contact us!
- Publishes the District-wide Student Directory (in mobile phone app form & printed option)
- Coordinates District wide STEAM and Wellness Programs
- Coordinates a District wide Arts program called Arts in USC for students in Kindergarten through 12th grade
- Funds and manages the Scripps Spelling Bee in USC
- Provides timely emails regarding PTA/PTO/PTSO events & happenings at the schools
- Provides support to families of Gifted students through "Gifted and Talented Education" (GATE)
- Provides support to families of Special Education students through "Partners in Education" (PIE)
- Hosts a semi-annual Open Mike with Dr. Rozzo, Superintendent of Schools and his administrative team
- Host a Welcome Dinner for "new families entering 1-12th grade each year
- Provides an annual appreciation breakfast for the District's Central Office administrators and staff
- Provides District-wide leadership training for PTA/PTO/PTSO officers
- Maintains a Facebook page of district and community information (Please like us!)
- Maintains consistency among the USC Volunteering Units in many areas
For more information, email Council President Batool Nulwala at email@example.com
USC PTC is not affiliated with any state or national volunteer association. If you would like to learn more about being an individual member of the Pennsylvania PTA, here is a brochure with information.
Last Modified on August 1, 2019