The Parent Teacher Council is an umbrella
organization that provides leadership and coordination
for all the PTA/PTOs/PTSOs in the school district.
What does Council do for you?
- Publishes the District-wide Student Directory (in mobile phone app form & printed option)
- Coordinates District wide STEAM and Wellness Programs
- Coordinates a District wide Arts program called Arts in USC for students in Kindergarten through 12th grade
- Funds and manages the Scripps Spelling Bee in USC
- Provides timely emails regarding PTA/PTO/PTSO events & happenings at the schools
- Provides support to families of Gifted students through "Gifted and Talented Education" (GATE)
- Provides support to families of Special Education students through "Partners in Education" (PIE)
- Hosts a semi-annual Open Mike with Dr. Rozzo, Superintendent of Schools and his administrative team
- Provides an annual appreciation breakfast for the District's Central Office administrators and staff
- Provides District-wide leadership training for PTA/PTO/PTSO officers
- Maintains a Facebook page of district and community information (Please like us!)
If you'd like to get involved and volunteer in any of the Upper St. Clair schools, please contact us!
- Maintains consistency among the USC Volunteering Units in many areas
For more information, email Council President Suzanne Wynne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
USC PTC is not affiliated with any state or national volunteer association. If you would like to learn more about being an individual member of the Pennsylvania PTA, here is a brochure with information.
Last Modified on October 31, 2018