Welcome to the 2017-18 School Year!
USC Parent Teacher Council is the 'umbrella' parent organization which provides leadership and coordination for all of the PTA/PTOs/PTSOs in the school district.What does Council do for you?
- Publishes the District-wide Student Directory (in mobile phone app form & printed option)
- Coordinates a District wide Outreach Program
- Coordinates a District wide Arts program called Arts in USC for students in Kindergarten through 12th grade.
- Funds and manages the Scripps Spelling Bee in USC
- Provides timely emails regarding PTA/PTO/PTSO events & happenings at the schools
- Provides support to families of Gifted students through "Gifted and Talented Education" (GATE)
- Provides support to families of Special Education students through "Partners in Education" (PIE)
- Hosts a semi-annual Open Mike with Dr. O'Toole, Superintendent of Schools
- Provides an annual appreciation breakfast for the District's Central Office administrators and staff
- Provides District-wide leadership training for PTA/PTO/PTSO officers
- Maintains a Facebook page of district and community information (Please like us!)
If you'd like to be involved with volunteering in USC and get under our umbrella we welcome you to join us!
- Maintains consistency among the USC Volunteering Units in many areas
For more information, email Council President Daphna Gans, PhD at firstname.lastname@example.org
USC PTC is not affiliated with any state or national volunteer association. If you would like to learn more about being an individual member of the Pennsylvania PTA, here is a brochure with information.