Open Mic for 2019-2020 are under planning.
The next PTC Open Mic event will be held at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 20, 2019, at Boyce Middle School.
The fall event is typically scheduled for 7 p.m. while the spring event is held in the morning. For more information about PTC Open Mics, contact Kerstin Goodworth, PTC vice-president and Open Mic committee chairperson, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Upper St. Clair Parent Teacher Council serves as the 'umbrella' parent organization, which provides leadership and coordination for all of the PTA/PTOs/PTSOs in the school district. The PTC meets monthly throughout the school year. The location of the meeting rotates among the district’s six schools and central office. The 2019-20 PTC meetings are scheduled as follows for the remainder of the school year:
- Sept. 4, 2019: Boyce LGI Room, 7 p.m.
- Oct. 2, 2019: Eisenhower, 9:30 a.m.
- Nov. 6, 2019: Central Office, 9:30 a.m.
- Dec. 4, 2019: Central Office (Thank You Brunch), 9:30 a.m.
- Jan. 8, 2020: Streams 9:30 a.m.
- Feb. 5, 2020: Fort Couch, 9:30 a.m.
- March 4, 2020: High School 9:30 a.m.
- April 1, 2020: Baker, 9:30 a.m.
- May 6, 2020: Central Office (Changeover Brunch), 9:30 a.m.
The superintendent of schools and at least one school board member participate in the monthly meetings, which are open to all Upper St. Clair families. The meetings provide opportunities for dialogue. For more information about the PTC, contact Batool Nulwala, PTC president, at email@example.com