100th Day of School Summary
TO DO IN ADVANCE OF 100th DAY:
(1) Prepare flyer. A sample copy of flyers is attached. Flyers should be printed at Office Depot. Mrs. Penkrot has a copy card available for check-out. E-Alert should be used as reminders.
(2) Give flyer to Mrs. Penkrot in the office to put in the teacher mailboxes to send home with the kids about 1 week before the 100th day.
(3) Contact school counselor in early January to discuss the gift card lottery.
(4) Purchase 10 $5 Barnes and Noble gift cards for school counselor to distribute via lottery. Other small items could be raffled off as well.
(5) Make the schedule for the giveaways. A sample schedule is attached.
(6) Send out an E-Alert night before to remind parents of the 100th day of school. Ask Mrs. Penkrot to have announcements made during morning announcements.
(7) Deliver gift cards and time schedule to school counselor.
Committee members should keep all receipts for reimbursements. Reimbursement forms can be downloaded from the school website. RECEIPTS MUST BE LABELED AND ATTACHED TO THE FORMS IN ORDER TO RECEIVE REIMBURSEMENT.
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK TO HELP MAKE A WONDERFUL EVENT!!