Back to School Teacher Lunch Summary
TO DO IN ADVANCE OF LUNCH:
(1) Contact Mrs. Penkrot for number of staff attending.
(2) Confirm w/Tom about date and time for set up in the library.
(3) Order food to be picked up on morning of lunch. Orders have corm from Family Deli in the past.
a. Sample menu: Deli Trays w/Assorted Breads, Croissant Chicken Salad and Egg Salad Sandwiches, Fruit Salad, Pasta Salad, Roasted Vegetable Platter (an Eisenhower favorite!!), Cookies, Pop/Water
(4) Check the PTA closet for the decorations bin for the luncheon. Check paper goods bins for supplies, as well as the serving plates and utensils available on PTO closet shelves. It is also a good idea to check bottled juice and water supplies before purchasing as there are often leftovers from previous breakfasts.
(5) Replenish and/or add decorations.
THE DAY OF THE LUNCH:
(1) Pick-up and deliver food.
(2) Arrange and Cover tables.
(4) Set out serving plates and bowls and paper goods (utensils, plates, napkins and cups).
(5) Set up coffee pot. Mr. Tom usually comes in early and will start the coffee pot if you ask.
AFTER THE LUNCH: Please be sure to return all unused paper goods to the correct bin in the PTO closet. All serving pieces, utensils and coffee pots must also be washed and returned to the PTO closet shelves. It is common practice to place leftovers in the teachers’ lounge and/or custodians’ office for their enjoyment.
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK TO HELP START THE YEAR OFF RIGHT!!!
Committee members should keep all receipts for reimbursements. Reimbursement forms can be downloaded from the school website. RECEIPTS MUST BE LABELED AND ATTACHED TO THE FORMS IN ORDER TO RECEIVE REIMBURSEMENT.