Girls Soccer Kicked-Off Season!
Superintendent Dr. Patrick O’Toole sends his “best wishes” for a winning 2015 season to the High School Girls’ Soccer Team.
Under head coach Mr. Dave Gray and assistant coaches Michael Gray and Greg Wagner, the Varsity Girls’ Soccer Teams have been busy preparing for their WPIAL games.
The home opener was played against their opponent Fox Chapel Area High School on Thursday, September 10, in the USCHS Panther Stadium. You are cordially invited to support Girls’ Soccer and attend all home games held at the high school:
Up-to-date athletic schedules can be checked at: http://schedules.schedulestar.com/Upper-St-Clair-High-School-Pittsburgh-PA/month/ or on the District Calendar.
- USC vs. Fox Chapel: September 10
- USC vs. Baldwin: September 14
- USC vs. Bethel Park: September 19
- USC vs. Oakland Catholic: September 21
- USC vs. Mt. Lebanon: September 23
- USC vs. Quaker Valley: September 26
- USC vs. Peters Township: September 28
- USC vs. Allderdice: October 3
- USC vs. South Park: October 19