The Purpose of Fort Couch PTSO
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, and community;
- To raise the standards of home life;
- To provide financial support in accordance with the budget approved by the organization;
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, so that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth; and,
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, and social education.
The voice of the PTSO is vital and integral to Fort Couch. It’s programs and projects are specifically designed to reinforce school goals.
PTSO funds, donated primarly through the $40/student Activity Fees (Collected via PayPal), support curriculum and team enhancement, the arts, school activities and social events.
The Parent, Teacher and Student volunteers are the backbone of our programs. Together, they make up a Fort Couch community that continuously supports student learning.
If you are interested in volunteering please contact Stacey Cobb, PTSO President at firstname.lastname@example.org.