Kick-Off Orientation Welcomes New Staff Members
Under the direction of Dr. Judith Bulazo, Director of Curriculum & Professional Development and Superintendent Dr. Patrick O’Toole, eight new members of the professional staff were welcomed to the School District. The new staff members received a one-day orientation program to learn about the policies, procedures, and traditions of the District and culture of the educational community.
New teachers were treated to breakfast and lunch, and were able to meet Central Office and building administrators, curriculum leaders, and their assigned mentors.
In attendance on August 11 were the following new staff members:
- Lakyn Bianco, Fort Couch English Language Arts Teacher
- Emily Burgett, Streams Elementary Teacher (long-term substitute)
- Katie Calano, Fort Couch English Language Arts Teacher
- Jennifer Cramer, Fort Couch Science Teacher
- Russ Hoburg, High School Part-Time Science Teacher
- Amy Miller, Eisenhower Guidance Counselor
- Erika Valentine, High School Art Teacher
- Wencheng Zeng, Chinese Intern from Confucius Institute
(Pictured above: Superintendent Dr. Patrick O’Toole and Director of Curriculum & Professional Development Dr. Judith Bulazo greet eight recently approved colleagues joining the professional staff for the 2015-16 school year.)