High School Girls' Swim Team Wins Section and Places Second in WPIAL!
Congratulations to the Girls’ Swim Team and Coach Dave Schraven for placing second in the WPIAL this Girls' Swim season. Best wishes to the team as they compete in the upcoming PIAA Championships!
Below are statistics regarding the team’s success:
Top 3 WPIAL Finishes:
- Winners of the WPIAL Section 4 Championship
- Runner-Up in the WPIAL
- State Qualifiers: Lindsey Choate, Maeve Lersch, Abby Matheny, Carly Olsakovsky, Victoria Shaffer, Maddie Yoos
Additional School Records: Victoria Shaffer, 50 Freestyle and Maddie Yoos, 100 Breaststroke
- 200 Medley Relay – 2nd Place, School Record, Qualified for States
- 200 Free Relay – 2nd Place, School Record, Qualified for States
- 400 Free Relay – 2nd Place, School Record, Qualified for States