Kindergarten registration for the 2023-24 school year will begin Feb. 1, 2023. Families should NOT submit registration for fall kindergarten prior to Feb. 1.
Registering a new student at USC
- Step 1: Gather your documentation (see below)
- Step 2: Review instructions for online registration
- Step 3: Register your incoming student (2023-24 kindergarten families will follow the kindergarten registration process beginning Feb. 1, 2023. Families should NOT submit registration for fall kindergarten prior to Feb. 1.)
Before starting the registration process
Please make sure you have the following documents ready to be uploaded (PDF or Photo format) into this form:
- Proof of Residency
Two proofs of residency are required. Acceptable documentation includes the following with the current street address: a deed, a lease, current utility bill, current credit card bill, property tax bill, vehicle registration, driver’s license, Department of Transportation identification card.
- Proof of child's age
Any one of the following constitutes acceptable documentation: birth certificate; notarized copy of birth certificate; baptismal certificate; copy of the record of baptism – notarized or duly certified and showing the date of birth; notarized statement from the parents or another relative indicating the date of birth; a valid passport; a prior school record indicating the date of birth.
- Immunizations required by law
If you do not have your immunizations at this time, you can still complete the registration process. Your child will not be permitted to enter school without the required immunizations or proper exemption documentation. Please make sure the school nurse has these records before the start of school. For more information visit: https://www.uscsd.k12.pa.us/Page/121
Acceptable documentation includes: either the child’s immunization record, a written statement from the former school district or from a medical office that the required immunizations have been administered, or that a required series is in progress, or verbal assurances from the former school district or a medical office that the required immunizations have been completed, with records to follow.
- Name and address of prior school(s)
Questions regarding registration may be directed to the respective principal or Mrs. Terri Lott, registration coordinator, at 412-833-1600, ext. 2283 or via email email@example.com.
Resources for new families:
- Download the 2022-23 School Calendar.
- Subscribe to the district’s eAlerts.
- Like/Follow the district on social media @uscschools (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Complete your volunteer clearances so that (if conditions allow) you can volunteer in our schools and classrooms. Volunteer clearances are valid for five years.
- Create your SchoolCafe account to manage your child's meal account.
- Review information for applying for Free/Reduced Price School Meals.
Student Registration Contact info:
Terri Lott, Registration Coordinator
Phone: 412-833-1600 ext. 2283
Upper St. School District
Attn. Student Registration
1775 McLaughlin Run Road
Upper St. Clair, PA 15241
Our District Administration Building is located on the Upper St. Clair High School campus - adjacent to the stadium. If you enter campus via Truxton Drive, the one-way road takes you directly in front of the building. Visitor parking is located across from the entrance. If you enter via Westminster or McLaughlin Run Road, enter the upper parking lot and park in the spaces above the administration building. The building's main entrance is marked by an arched overhang.