The Upper St. Clair High School PTSO provides parents with a meaningful way to connect to the school, make new friends in the district, and keep you involved in your child's life during high school.
The PTSO does not do any fundraising, so we rely on memberships to fund the programs we sponsor at USCHS! Just a sampling of the impact that your PTSO membership fees make are listed below.
2018-2019 Academic Year PTSO Contributions
- Monetary gifts to the school for - Mentoring Program, Leadership Training for Student Council, and Author visits, Musical Department, Art Department and Apples to Apples.
- Sponsorship of guest speakers to expose students to real world/life experiences and to enhance student's educational experience.
- Monetary support of the Online Directory.
- Welcome Dinner for all new families to the school district
- Support of the Caring and Sharing, Partners in Education (PIE), Gifted and Talented Education, Arts in USC, and District Outreach Programs.
- Creation of the Counseling Support Fund to assist students with financial need in our High School.
- Sonsorship of the USCHS Faculty/Staff Appreciation Events.
Membership in the High School's PTSO really does go a long way to support our students. We hope to see you at our monthly meetings this year!
Please click the link below to print your form.