Mr. Michael DaViaPhone: 412.833.1600, ext. 3153Email: email@example.com
Emotional Support / Resource Language Arts TeacherBACKGROUND:
- Graduated from University of Pittsburgh
- Earned Master's Degree in Elementary Education from Duquesne University
- Received Master's Degree in Special Education from Waynesburg University
- Previously worked at Penn Hills High School as an Emotional/Learning Support teacher
- Hired at Fort Couch Middle School in the 2013-14 school year
- Professional certifications include Special Education N-12, Elementary Education K-6, English 7-12, Communications 7-12, and Health K-12.
- 7th and 8th Grade Resource Language Arts – the course features the 7th and 8th grade reading curriculum, which includes novels, short stories, poetry, and writing passages. The course is modeled with the 8th grade curriculum in mind, with the necessary adaptations and modifications to ensure student success.
FUN FACTS ABOUT MR. DAVIA:
- He is an only child.
- He lives in Shadyside.
- His favorite form of exercise is Crossfit.
- His favorite books, at the moment, are the Hunger Games series.
- He loves scary movies and haunted houses.
- He has a dog named Rocco and two bunnies named Apollo and Artemis.