Parent Portal Information
The USCSD Parent Portal is used annually for Back-to-School registration for ALL students K-12 and provides families with secure online access to information regarding their child(ren)'s academic progress, including grades, attendance, and schedules.
Go to the Parent Portal Login page
Current Parent Portal Users
If you already have a Parent Portal account created from last year, you do NOT need to create another. Just log in and be sure that all students in your family are associated with your account. Your username is your email address.
Once logged in, you will see a list of your associated students in the bottom of the left side navigation pane. If you don’t see all of your students, please see the section below titled Adding a Student.
Can't remember your login:
If you know that you created an account previously but cannot remember your login information, go to the Parent Portal login page and then click on the link below the password field for "Forgot your password?" Enter your email address and a password reset link will be sent to you via email.
Creating a NEW Parent Portal Account
Access the Parent Portal registration page. This page is different from the parent portal login page and is only used for creating new accounts and adding students to existing accounts.
1. Click the orange button in the bottom left of the page titled “I DO NOT have an account on the parent portal.”
2. Enter the following information as instructed on the page and click “Submit.”
- Parent/Guardian First Name
- Parent/Guardian Last Name
- Email Address
- Create Password
- Retype Password
3. You will be taken to a page with a message that lists all students associated with your account. If it’s a new account, you may see the message “You do not have any linked students at this time.” To add students to your parent portal account, click the orange button on the left labeled “I have an Account Registered on the Parent Portal but would like to ADD A CHILD” and follow the instructions below titled Adding a Student.
Adding a Student:
If you already have an existing Parent Portal account and need to add a student(s) to your account, go to the Parent Portal registration page. This page is different from the parent portal login page and is only used for creating new accounts and adding students to existing accounts.
1. Click the orange button in the bottom middle of the page titled “I have an Account Registered on the Parent Portal but would like to ADD A CHILD.”
2. Log in using your username (email address) and password. Once logged in you will see a list of students associated with your account. Click the first orange button labeled “I would like to ADD A CHILD who is already enrolled.”
3. Enter the student’s ID number and date of birth and click “Add Student.”
4. Once you have added all of your students, click the orange button labeled “I am FINISHED adding students. Please take me to the portal.”
If you are a parent or guardian, you can get the information you need to create an account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, include the following information:
- Student's Name
- Student's ID Number (if you have it)
- His/her date of birth
- Your name
- Your relationship to the student
- Your email address
If at any time you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com and someone will get back to you.