USCHS Varsity Softball camp - Run by Coach Bill Aguglia (2019 6A Coach of the Year) and players from the 2022 section 5 playoff qualifying varsity softball team.
Experienced players and beginners are welcome!
When: Aug. 8-10 (rain date - Aug. 11)
Time: 9-10:30 a.m. for girls entering 1st-3rd grades
9-11a.m. for girls entering 4th-8th grades
Where: Boyce Middle School Softball Field
Cost: $60 (grades 1st-3rd) and $70 (grades 4th-8th)
*Cost includes T-shirt, if registered by July 15th
Registration: Use the following link to register your child(ren). You will need to fill out a separate form for each child: https://forms.office.com/r/2U1
USC Girls Volleyball hosts its annual USC Volleyball Skills Camp, where campers learn to pass, set, spike to play at a higher level. Taught by the USC High School Girls Volleyball Coaches and Players, see attached flyer for additional information and registration.Camp is open to all rising 5th - 9th graders, and we've separated the age group this year for more specialized instruction.5th / 6th / 7th grade - 07/11/22 - 07/12/22, 6-9pm8th and 9th grade - 07/13/22 - 07/14/22, 6-9pmRegister TODAY for the early bird registration discount - $80 by 06/15/22; $90 after 06/15/22. Contact Mary Krizan (email@example.com), or Sue Jordan (firstname.lastname@example.org), with any questions.
The USCHS Field Hockey Booster organization is hosting a one-day clinic for students in kindergarten through grade 8. The event will be held on Saturday, July 16 at the USCHS field.
The cost is $40. The registration deadline is July 1.
We strongly recommend attending this clinic if you are planning on trying out for the USCHS Field Hockey team. USCHS Field Hockey Boosters will meet with the incoming freshman and parents after the clinic to provide information about the high school program and answer any questions about tryouts.
For additional information, contact email@example.com
The USCHS Girls Soccer Team will host its annual Youth Camp Monday, July 25th - Thursday, July 28th from 6:00-7:30 p.m. at the high school stadium.
This popular camp is open to boys and girls of all skill levels who are entering pre-K through 6th grade in the fall of 2022. To register, visit http://www.uscgsoccer.
orgor complete and mail the attached flyer.
Organized by the USC Girls Soccer Boosters, the USCHS Girls Soccer team, and Head Coach Zach Hamilton. Includes technical training and demonstration, individual skill challenges, individual and small-sided games, loads of fun and Rita’s Ice on the last day!
Registration is now open for this year's USC Football Camp of Champions. Below you can find all of the details about our camp. Our staff and players are excited about this year's camp and we have planned to make this year's camp our most exciting yet. Please visit www.uscfootballcamps.com and get signed up today!
WHO: All kids - boys & girls - in grades K-6 (Fall 2022)
WHERE: USCHS Stadium (Drop off and pick up is at the traffic circle next to the stadium entrance)
WHEN: Aug. 1-3, 2022 from 9-11:30 a.m.
COST: $109 If registered before July 1st. $129 If registered after July 1st.
STAFF: USC Football varsity staff, Head Coach Mike Junko, and our varsity players
Our camp is designed to accomplish two goals: have fun and become better football players. Campers will receive expert instruction on football fundamentals, skills, and techniques. Campers will engage in one-on-one drills, allowing each of them the opportunity to transfer individual skills taught in the camp to game-play experiences. All the key fundamentals needed to become a better football player will be emphasized. *Note: USC Trainers will be on-site making sure that safety is our number one priority.
* Football specific agility drills
* Learn from coaches and varsity players 1:1 instruction
* Participants are grouped based on age and skill level.
* Competition games and events
* Daily talks presented by varsity players and coaches that cover life skills such as goal setting, teamwork, communication, sportsmanship, and the importance of education
* Everyone plays. No standing around at USC Camps!
* Position specific instruction
* Proper running and stretching form
* Daily awards, recognitions for camper
* Cost includes camp T-shirt
* Cleats or tennis shoes are recommended
* T-shirt and shorts only. No pads are required. Drills are non-contact.
* All skill levels are welcome. Novice players are encouraged to attend. Our camp is open to girls and boys!
* Water is available but campers are encouraged to bring their own water
* Parents are welcome to stay and watch. For safety, please stay off of the track and field area.
Our campers come back every year because our coaches and players work very hard to make this a memorable experience for everyone. To get signed up you can visit www.uscfootballcamps.com and register your camper today!
Teen Memberships are a free pass to exploration and discovery and are available to all teens 13–18 years of age. From youth artmaking to teen science challenges, the four Carnegie Museums provide so many creative ways for teens to connect with each other and their world—and, most importantly, to find their own voice.
Teen members enjoy:
* FREE general admission to Carnegie Museum of Art, Carnegie Museum of Natural History, Carnegie Science Center, and The Andy Warhol Museum
* Invitations to events and programming designed just for teen members
* FREE reciprocal admission at 300+ ASTC museums and science centers
* Discounts on classes, camps, educational films at the Rangos Giant Cinema, laser shows, lectures, and special events
* A 10% discount in museum stores and cafes (20% store discount during Member Shopping Days)
CHIP is short for the Children's Health Insurance Program - Pennsylvania's program to provide health insurance to uninsured children and teens who are not eligible for or enrolled in Medical Assistance. Nine out of 10 CHIP parents report satisfaction with their child’s health plan, and 96% received an appointment for check-ups and vaccinations as soon as they wanted.
There are a lot of reasons kids might not have health insurance - maybe their parents lost a job, don't have health insurance at work or maybe it just costs too much. Whatever the reason, CHIP may be able to help. All families need to do is apply today.
Internet Essentials from Comcast offers low-cost Internet service, discounted computer equipment and free digital literacy training to families with at least one child eligible to participate in the National School Lunch Program.
Internet Essentials Includes:
* 10 Mbps Internet service for just $9.95 a month + tax
* No activation fees and no equipment rental fees
* Option to purchase a computer for just $149.99 + tax
* Access to free Internet training online, in print and in person
* A wireless gateway, delivering in-home WiFi at no additional cost
For additional information about Internet Essentials, including program eligibility criteria, please visit www.internetessentials.com.