Thank you for choosing Upper St. Clair School District for your facility needs. We allow rental of our classrooms, gyms, nutrition centers, fields and High School and Boyce theaters.
A copy of your current insurance certificate is required for use of the district theaters and athletic areas as described in Item 21 of the Terms & Conditions.
To request the use of any facility...
- Submit the Permit Request online here. You will be directed to the calendar, where you can see the availability of your desired event. If you choose to request a permit or register your organization for the first time, please click the Login link in the upper right hand corner above the calendar.
- If you are USC Faculty, please work with your Head Secretary for securing areas during and after school hours.
To avoid delays in processing your request, please complete all sections of the application. Give specific and clear choices where required - “any” or “flexible” are not acceptable choices.
- A 45-day notice is required for permits.
- You must have your permit with you when using the district facilities.
- Setups must be submitted two weeks in advance and abide by fire marshal regulations (see setup page).
- Security fee may be added at the district’s discretion.
NOTE: The school district may cancel a permit due to an unscheduled or rescheduled event.