It's Back to School Time!Listed below are school supplies that the Kindergarten teachers recommend for the upcoming school year. We hope this list is helpful to you as you are preparing for "back to school!" We look forward to seeing you at the Kindergarten Orientation on August 26, 2019! Please bring these supplies to the kindergarten classroom on that day.
Kindergarten Supply List
**Kindly mark each of these items with your child's first and last name. Please bring the supplies with you to Kindergarten Orientation. Thank you!
- 2 Glue Sticks
- Crayons (no more than 24 crayons in a pack)
- 1 Pocket Folder-Plastic folders are very durable!
- 1 Plastic Pencil Box
- 1 box of tissues
- 1 container of Clorox wipes
- GIRLS:quart sized ziploc bags
- BOYS: gallon sized ziploc bags
- 2" WHITE 3-ring binder and 25 3-hole clear page protectors (Please put the plastic pages into your child's binder, thanks!)
Last Modified on June 20, 2019