1. Please tie shoes tightly in double knots.
2. Please do not permit your child to bring toys to school. (especially hand-held electronic devices) Bringing toys to school often causes feelings to be hurt.
3. No aggressive play/bullying will be accepted at Baker Elementary School.
4. Always send your child prepared for the day at school.
5. Proper rest and eating habits are very important.
6. Our classrooms provide a nurturing, loving but firm environment. Children are expected to follow certain rules and procedures.
7. Remember your child is an individual. Try hard not to compare him/her to others.
8. Always sign in at the office before joining us in the classroom.
Thank you for your help and support!