Sports Physicals/Registration FormsNOTE: Physicals are required only for students from Fort Couch Middle School who plan to participate in interscholastic sports. PLEASE submit all sport physicals to the Fort Couch office or Mr. Beard. Please check the announcement link for physical due dates.
Use the following links below to download the appropriate physical form and registration.Click here to download the PIAA Comprehensive Initial Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form: This form needs to be completed by parents and a physician on an annual basis before the start of a student's first season with the school year. Physicals are valid from June 1 of the present year, through May 31 of the following calendar year.Also included within the PIAA Physical Form are the following sections:
- Section 7: Recertification - This form needs to be completed by parents before the start of a student's second and/or third season within the school year.
- Section 8: Recertification - This form needs to be completed by a physician before the start of a student's second and/or third season if the student received ANY medical treatment.
Click here to download the Registration Form for Fort Couch Athletics. Completed registration form and fee must be attached when you hand in the PIAA physical form.
- Section 9: Minimum Westling Weight Certification - This form need to be completed by the high school athletic trainer or a physician if the student intends to wrestle. The middle school wrestling staff will organize a specific date for this.
For your general information, please note ...
- PIAA regulations require a physical before participating in interscholastic sports.
- The PIAA by-law can be found at www.piaa.org.