Have you ever noticed the bright and creative tiles in the Baker front entrance area that welcome everyone into the building?
Baker 3rd Graders have the opportunity to have a tile on the wall with their classmates for their final year at Baker!
- All 3rd graders were sent home with one piece of 8’ x 8’ art paper in a clear sleeve.
- If choosing to participate, students should create an original piece of art to be transferred to tile and installed on a wall in Baker. Please see below for instructions and tips.
- Artwork papers must be re-inserted into the clear sleeve and dropped off in the designated box in the Baker Office no later than Tuesday, April 11th.
- Please do not bend the art paper in the sleeve! Please write your child’s name and indicate the top with a "T" on the back side of the paper in pencil only.
- The cost of each tile is $9.60 + processing fee = $10.44 total to participate. Baker PTA is paying for the installation of the tiles.
- Payment must be made using the Tile Wall link at https://uscbakerelementary.
memberhub.com/store. If payment is not received by April 11th, your child will not have their tile made and installed.
- Please email Natalie Jaskowski or Amy Baldasare with any questions about the Tile Wall program.