FREE breakfast program
Breakfast menus: Elementary & Middle Schools | High School
Universal Free Breakfast is available to all Upper St. Clair students for the 2022-2023 school year. Daily, students are able to receive one breakfast meal at no charge. To create a breakfast meal, students must select one item from the following categories:
- Main Item – Choice from a variety of cold breakfast grains, or a hot breakfast item (hot breakfast – is only available at the high school)
- Fruit Assortment – Students must take one fruit OR juice to make this a ‘meal’
- Milk (Optional)
Any items selected for purchase, in addition to the first breakfast meal, will be charged to the student’s account. If families would like to add notations or restrictions to their student’s account, please contact Ashley Lindhurst (email@example.com) or Rose Ogden (firstname.lastname@example.org) in our Food Services Department.
School Breakfast Times
- Baker Elementary: 7:45 - 8:15 a.m.
- Eisenhower Elementary: 7:50 - 8:20 a.m.
- Streams Elementary: 7:45 - 8:15 a.m.
- Boyce Middle School: 8 - 8:35 a.m.
- Fort Couch Middle School: 8:15 - 8:45 a.m.
- USC High School: 7 - 9:45 a.m.