The most recent triennial wellness assessment was conducted in May 2021. The policy was reviewed by the Wellness Committee members and based on the committee's feedback the following recommendations were implemented:
- Students have access to sanitizing stations.
- Only authorized staff have access to the food service operations.
- The nutritional content of school meals is available to students and their families.
- The Wellness Policy includes all required nutritional and operational requirements.
- The Wellness Policy includes all requirements as defined by the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) and meets all Federal guidelines.
The Wellness Policy has been implemented district-wide with no exceptions noted at all six nutrition centers.
Questions & Comments
Any questions or comments related to the Wellness Policy or for more information on how to participate on the Wellness Committee, please contact:
Dr. Lauren Madia, Director of Pupil Services
firstname.lastname@example.org | 412-833-1600 ext. 2113
- OR -
Mr. Scott Burchill, Director of Business & Finance
email@example.com | 412-833-1600 ext. 2054