Honors Spanish 4 (2023 - 2024)
This class will cover several thematic units. Students will be actively involved in both partner and class conversations. Use of Spanish is encouraged throughout all of class!
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- narrate about your summer using the preterite and imperfect tenses
- use the present perfect, past perfect, imperfect, preterit, future, conditional and present subjunctive verb tenses correctly.
- compare and contrast the Hispanic family with the North American family.
- describe several selected Spanish customs & festivals.
- state several facts about the main regions of Spain and Argentina.
- lead a discussion and ask questions dealing with a topic of your choice.
- teach peers about a Spanish-speaking country
(This list is merely a sampling of the objectives for the year).