• Withdrawal procedures

    In Pennsylvania, children ages 6-18 are required to be enrolled in school per compulsory attendance laws. If you are planning to move to another school district, enroll in another Pennsylvania-approved educational institution, or provide a home education/private tutoring program for your child, please notify your child’s school (contact information is provided below). However, your child will not be withdrawn from the school district until one of the following events occur:

    • The school receives a request for records from another school district or approved educational institution, such as a private school or charter school.

    • The school district receives the required documentation of a home education or private tutoring program.

    Please note that all district-owned textbooks, electronic devices, and other materials must be returned to the school district at the time of withdrawal. 

  • Closing a SchoolCafe account with a balance

    If your student is graduating or withdrawing from Upper St. Clair and has a balance in his/her SchoolCafe account, you can request one of the following:

    • Request a refund
    • Transfer the remaining funds to a sibling's account
    • Donate the remaining funds to the district's "Family Assistance Fund" 
    Submit forms to:

    Upper St. Clair School District
    Attn. Rose Ogden, Admin. Asst
    1825 McLaughlin Run Road
    Pittsburgh, PA 15241