• Change of Address 

    Change of Address
    If you have moved to a new address within the district, please contact the secretary at your child's school to provide updated proof of residence. Contact information is provided below.

    Examples of proof of residence include, but are not limited to: utility bill, signed lease agreement, insurance waivers/cards, and updated driver’s license. If you are under contract for a new home, we will accept a copy of the signed sales agreement; however, upon closing, we must receive a copy of the signed closing documents. Any questions should be directed to the school secretary.

    Note: If your address change within the district affects your child’s elementary school assignment, instead, please contact Terri Lott, registrar, at (412) 833-1600 x2283 or tlott@uscsd.k12.pa.us. Information regarding boundaries within the Upper St. Clair School District can be found here.