2022 Board Meetings
Meetings of the Upper St. Clair Board of School Directors will be held each month in the District Administration Building Board Room. Meetings begin at 7 p.m.
No regular meetings will be scheduled for the month of July. Special meetings will be called as needed. At all such meetings the Board may vote on all matters of general purpose coming before the Board.
- January 10 – Board Meeting (Review of Health & Safety Plan) (Location change: USCHS Theater)
- January 31 @ USCHS theater – Board Meeting (Curriculum Committee Meeting – Fast Track Curriculum Recommendations Presentation) (rescheduled from Jan. 24)
- February 21 – Special Meeting (begins at 7:30 p.m.)
- February 28 – Board Meeting (rescheduled from Feb. 21)
- March 21 – Board Meeting
- April 4 – Budget Committee Meeting (canceled)
- April 25 – Board Meeting
- May 9 - Budget Committee Meeting (canceled)
- May 23 – Board Meeting
- June 6 – Spring Curriculum Recommendations presentation at 5:45 p.m. / Budget & Curriculum Committee Meeting at 7 p.m.
- June 27 – Board Meeting
- August 9 (Tuesday) – Back to School Committee Meeting
- August 22 – Board Meeting
- September 20 (Tuesday) – Board Meeting (rescheduled from Sept. 19)
- October 24 – Board Meeting
- November 21 – Board Meeting
- December 5 – Reorganization / Board Meeting
School Board meetings are held in the District Administration Center, 1775 McLaughlin Run Road.
The District Administration Building is located on the Upper St. Clair High School campus - adjacent to the stadium. If you enter campus via Truxton Drive, the one-way road takes you directly in front of the building. Visitor parking is located across from the entrance. If you enter via Westminster or McLaughlin Run Road, enter the upper parking lot and park in the spaces above the administration building. The building's main entrance is marked by an arched overhang.
Virtual MeetingsIf a meeting cannot be convened at the District Administration Building due to a closure or emergency, the meeting may be held virtually and alternate means for public participation will be provided. If a meeting needs to be held virtually, notice will be posted on the District’s website at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting with details regarding public participation. Information will also be available by contacting the Board Stenographer at 412-833-1600 ext. 2218.
Scott P. Burchill, Secretary
BOARD OF SCHOOL DIRECTORS