2021 Board Meetings
Notice is hereby given that the following meetings of the Upper St. Clair Board of School Directors will be held each month in the District Administration Building Board Room, unless a remote or virtual meeting is required. Meetings begin at 7 p.m. unless otherwise noted. Special meetings will be called as needed. At all such meetings the Board may vote on all matters of general purpose coming before the Board.
- January 11 – Committee Meeting – Fast Track Curriculum Recommendations Presentation (at 7 p.m.)
- January 25 – Board Meeting
- February 8 – Committee Meeting
- February 22 – Board Meeting
- March 8 – Committee Meeting
- March 22 – Board Meeting
- April 12 – Committee Meeting
- April 27 -Board Meeting – (Tuesday)
- May 10 – Committee Meeting
- May 24 – Board Meeting
- June 7 – Committee Meeting – Spring Curriculum Recommendations Presentation (at 5 p.m.)
- June 28 – Board Meeting – (8 a.m.)
- July – No meetings
- August 9 – Committee Meeting – (8 a.m.)
- August 23 – Board Meeting
- September 13 – Committee Meeting
- September 28 – Board Meeting – (Tuesday)
- October 11 – Committee Meeting
- October 25 – Board Meeting
- November 8 – Committee Meeting
- November 22 – Board Meeting
- December 6 – Reorganization / Board Meeting
No Committee meetings will be held in July. Special meetings will be called as needed. At all such meetings the Board may vote on all matters of general purpose coming before the Board.
School Board meetings are held in the District Administration Center, 1775 McLaughlin Run Road.
The District Administration Building is located on the Upper St. Clair High School campus - adjacent to the stadium. If you enter campus via Truxton Drive, the one-way road takes you directly in front of the building. Visitor parking is located across from the entrance. If you enter via Westminster or McLaughlin Run Road, enter the upper parking lot and park in the spaces above the administration building. The building's main entrance is marked by an arched overhang.
If a meeting cannot be convened at the District Administration Building due to a closure or emergency, the meeting may be held virtually and alternate means for public participation will be provided. If a meeting needs to be held virtually, notice will be posted on the District’s website at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting with details regarding public participation. Information will also be available by contacting the Board Stenographer at 412-833-1600 ext. 2218.
Scott P. Burchill, Secretary
BOARD OF SCHOOL DIRECTORS
ORIGINAL PUBLICATION DATE: Tuesday, December 8, 2020