Feb. 14, 2020
Upper St. Clair hosting operations job fair
Upper St. Clair School District is hosting a job fair from 4:30 – 7 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 27, 2020, in the Upper St. Clair High School cafeteria. Attendees should enter the school via the theater entrance, adjacent to the parking lot.
Candidates will have the opportunity to interview for several open positions and/or anticipated new positions within the district’s operations department that include the following:
- Bus Attendants – part-time and substitutes
- Bus Drivers – part-time and substitutes
- Custodial/Maintenance Managers (anticipated) – full-time
- Custodians – full-time and substitutes
- Nutrition Center General Workers – part-time and substitutes
- Teacher Aides – substitutes
- Transportation Supervisor (anticipated) – full-time
Applicants can apply for one or more positions online in advance of the job fair or complete the application process at a computer station during the event. If needed, technology assistance will be provided. All candidates should bring a resume for an on-site interview.
Successful candidates will need to provide background clearances, letters of reference, medical/drug test results and other required paperwork.
For more information regarding the job fair or employment opportunities, contact Judi Stemmler, human resources representative, at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 412-833-1600 ext. 2289.