2019 - 2020 Yearbook Drive-By Distribution!
The PTSO will be distributing the 2019-2020 Yearbooks on Wednesday 8/19 from 8-10 am and 5-8 pm as well as on Monday 8/31 from 5-8 pm.
The Free Fort Couch 2019-2020 Yearbooks will be distributed via a drive-thru at the Fort Couch gym doors. Please follow the traffic flow across the front of the school and past the gym doors.
- Students and parents are asked to remain in their cars at all times.
- No walk ups are permitted.
- Refunds for parents who paid for the yearbook before COVID will be provided to those families with the yearbook at pick up.
When the COVID-19 Pandemic closed school for our Fort Couch students in the spring of 2020, the FC PTSO decided to offer every student in the school a FREE yearbook and asked families to help by contributing pictures throughout the quarantine.
Families were asked to sign up for the free yearbook before the last day of school in June, and now those books are available for pick up. If you have questions please contact us at FortCouchPTSO@gmail.com.
The 2019-2020 Fort Couch PTSO wants to wish all of the rising 8th and 9th grade students in our district the best of everything for the 2020-2021 school year!
FREE Fort Couch Yearbook 2019-2020
Fort Couch Yearbooks are being offered FREE of cost by the FC PTSO to any student who would like one this year - but they have to sign up to get one! This is a year they will definitely remember - and they will want a Fort Couch Yearbook for the 2019-2020 school year to commemorate it. The Fort Couch Yearbooks are being produced by Herff Jones and will be soft-covered with color photos. And there will be a whole section that Parents and Students help to create by contributing COVID-19 School Closure Pictures!
SIGN UP: Students MUST Sign Up for a Free Yearbook by June 10, 2020.
- Complete the online FC Free Yearbook Sign Up Form.
- Please provide the PARENT EMAIL address on the form.
- Complete a separate form for each Fort Couch student that would like a yearbook.
- Sign up, even if you already ordered a yearbook for this year. Full Refunds will be provided for any Fort Couch Yearbook that was already ordered for this year at the time that the Free Yearbooks are picked up, or thereafter at a convenient time. If you aren't sure if you ordered one already, you can find out by emailing FortCouchYearbook@gmail.com and the committee can check the list of orders.
- Send in your PICTURES!
The exact details of distributing the 2019-2020 FC Yearbooks will be communicated as they are determined. The goal of the PTSO will be to distribute the books before the beginning of the next school year, but those decisions will be made in conjunction with school adminstration and the guidelines at that time.
- ALL students need to sign up for the Free Yearbook - EVEN IF YOU ALREADY ORDERED ONE.
- Extra yearbooks will NOT be printed and available at the distribution, so Students MUST sign up by June 10th if they would like a 2019-2020 FC Yearbook.
SUMBIT YOUR PICTURES:
The Yearbook committee is still asking parents to submit any photos you have from all the sports teams, clubs, and school activities your children participated in during the 2019-2020 school year. In addition, the book will include a special section for pictures from the COVID-10 School Closure and the days of remote learning. Photos can be emailed, along with pertinent decsription info, to FortCouchYearbook@gmail.com.
Questions? Send an Email to FortCouchYearbook@gmail.com