Fort Couch Socials
Thursday, September 5th from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Thursday, November 7th from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Thursday, February 13th from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. - Valentine's Dance
Last Social- The Valentine's Dance: Thursday February 13th from 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- DJ and dancing in the Gym
- Snacks, Valentine's Baked Goods & Treats, and Drinks
- Photo Booth
- Games in the Cafeteria
- FREE!!!! This event is sponsored by the PTSO and is free to all Fort Couch students!
- Drop-off and Pick-up will be at the main entrance of the school located on the field side of Fort Couch.
- No special attire is required, other than usual school dress codes, but some students choose to dress up.
Need to leave before 9:00 p.m.?
Note that all Fort Couch Socials are "lock-in" style events. Students will sign in to enter and be dismissed at 9:00 p.m. when the event ends. Any student wishing to leave before 9:00 p.m. will be required to have a parent come into the lobby to sign their student out in person.
Students who had already paid their Activity Fee will receive a "Fast Pass" for the social. Teachers will distribute the Fast Passes before the social. Those students will not have to wait in the line to check in at the social, but will be able to simply hand their Fast Pass to collecting adults on their way into the social.
It takes LOTS of parent VOLUNTEERS to make the Socials possible. Please visit our volunteer sign up to see how you can help! All volunteers must have up to date Clearances with the District. Thank you!
Contact the Socials Committee (Betsy Boughner, Gail Groninger, Shannon Rosenberry) with questions.