As costs continue to rise, planning how to finance a four-year degree has become a more prominent part of the college application process.
Getting an early start—especially when it comes to decoding financial aid options—can help you in your search. Be sure to file your FAFSA and/or CSS Profile to be eligible for financial aid, seek out scholarships, and be smart about taking on loans to finance your college education.
Financial Aid Resources:
- State and Federal Resources
- Financial Aid Terms
- Paying for College Resource - Sallie Mae
- Student Aid Guide - PHEAA
- Filing the FAFSA® adds up to $$ for college - PHEAA
- 5 Steps to Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Basics
- U.S. News & Worls Report Ultimate Guide to Understanding Financial Aid for College
- Financial Aid Calculator
- Federal Student Aid Website
- The Basics on Grants and Scholarships
- Financial Aid Fundamentals