Senior Picnic & Banquet
Senior Picnic/Decision Day - Friday, May 1, 2020
May 1st is nationally recgonized as Decision Day for all high school seniors. Decision Day is a chance to rally around the seniors who have committed to post-high school plans. Decision Day shows support for your future, whether you plan to attend a community college, a university, a certification program, the military or any other education past high school. ! We are so proud of you!
- Seniors will be treated to an outdoor picnic lunch during their scheduled lunch mods.
- Report to the LGI and receive your lunch ticket.
- The picnic will be held in the LGI and on the art and childcare balcony outside.
Senior Banquet - Thursday, May 21, 2020
- The banquet will be held at Valley Brook Country Club from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- All Seniors must arrive between 5:30 and 6:00 p.m. to be admitted. NO ONE WILL BE ADMITTED AFTER 6:30 P.M.
- A complete buffet dinner with drinks and dessert will be served, along with DJ music.
- Seniors planning to attend register for a ticket via an email from the Activities Office no later than Friday, May 8, 2020. Each Senior can register for only one ticket. There is no cost for tickets to students who have paid class dues.
- Valley Brook Country Club maintains a dress code that requires Seniors to dress-up for this event. Students will not be permitted to attend if they are not dressed appropriately. Recommended attire is dress pants, dress shirt, dress, skirt, skort, or romper. No hats, no jeans, no shorts, no tennis shoes, no flip flops, etc., will be permitted.
- All school rules are in effect.
- Seniors are required to stay on the first floor of the country club and the rear patio.
- No one will be permitted to leave before 9:00 p.m.