Student-athletes participate in National Signing Day
Nearly 20 Upper St. Clair High School student-athletes signed their letters of intent to compete in their respective sports at the collegiate level on National Signing Day, Feb. 1, 2017. National Signing Day is held annually on the first Wednesday in February.
Eight students – representing five different sports – will commit to Division I schools. Three are Division II recruits and eight plan to compete in Division III athletics.
Congratulations to the following Upper St. Clair High School student-athletes who participated in National Signing Day:Track & Field
- Harvey Kane, Duquesne University (D1)
- Gabe Houy, University of Pittsburgh (D1)
- Thomas Vissman, Yale University (DI)
- Bella Petrone, Flagler University (D2)
- Thomas Davidson, Washington & Jefferson College (D3)
- Stefano Paolina, Santa Clara University (D1)
- Elia Kallick, Dickinson University (D3)
- Kindler Norman, University of Scranton (D3)
- Jacob Jaime, American University (D1)
- Maeve Lersch, Rider University (D1)
- Maddie Yoos, James Madison University (D1)