Report a Concern
Three ways to submit an anonymous tip:
- Call the tip line: 1-844-SAF2SAY (1-844-723-2729)
- Use the website: www.safe2saypa.org
- Use the mobile app available for Apple and Android devices
Launched on Jan. 14, 2019, Safe2Say Something is an anonymous reporting system used by Pennsylvania's 500 school districts in coordination with local law enforcement and the Pennsylvania Office of the Attorney General.
Safe2Say Something teaches middle and high school youth – and the adults around them – how to recognize warning signs and signals, especially within social media, from individuals who may be a threat to themselves or others and “Say Something” to a trusted adult, call 911 or use the Safe2Say Something anonymous reporting system.
The Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General has developed the following resources for families:
Suicide Prevention For You or Someone You Care About
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Online Chat via the Suicide Prevention Lifeline: suicidepreventionlifeline.org
- Crisis Text Line: text HOME to 741741
- Call Resolve Crisis Services: 1-888-7-YOU-CAN (1-888-796-8226)
Report Suspected Child Abuse
- Call Childline: 1-800-932-0313
- Mandated Reporters Only: Make a report online at keepkidssafepa
Upper St. Clair Township Police Department
- Emergency: 412-833-7500 or 911
- Non-Emergency: 412-833-1113
Upper St. Clair School District Police & Security
Chief Sean Bryson
Phone: 412-833-1600 ext. 2560
In the case of an emergency beyond the school day, please contact the Upper St. Clair Township Police Department or 911 and/or the Safe2Say program.
Upper St. Clair School District Confidential Tips