- Send a welcome email to classroom parents
- Assist teacher in finding volunteers for classroom activities such as computer lab, parties, centers, field trip volunteers, etc.
- Assure that all interested parents have the opportunity to volunteer
- Work together with other homeroom coordinators in your child’s grade level to plan classroom parties with the funds provided by the PTA (new this year!)
- Help pass along information about other school related or PTA sponsored events and programs – mainly through email communications
- Attend a Homeroom Coordinator Meeting on Wednesday, September 25th, at 9 a.m.
If you have any questions about the Homeroom Coordinator’s position,
please contact Karly Cianflone at firstname.lastname@example.org
Look for signups at the Open House, this Thursday, September 12th!