Permanent, Long-term and Substitute Teacher Positions
We are currently accepting applications for the following:
- Art – Elementary
- Elementary (grades 5 & 6)
- Special Education – Elementary
- Librarian – Elementary
- Librarian – Middle School
- Art – Middle School
- Guidance – Middle School Long-term Substitute
- Math/Technical Studies – High School
- Resource – High School
- Music – High School
- Health Room Aide – RN Certified
- Day-to-Day Substitutes – Certified Nurse
Send a letter of interest, resume and PA application to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the position you are applying for in the subject of your email. Deadline is June 3, 2013.
Required Information: PA application, résumé, transcripts, Praxis, copy of certification, three letters of recommendation, clearances, physical and TB test. (Clearances, physical and TB test will be required upon hiring but is not mandatory for the application process.)
We accept applications for open positions in the following ways:
- Mail: Upper St. Clair School District
1820 McLaughlin Run Rd.
Upper St. Clair, PA 15241
Upper St. Clair School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.